I was thrilled when Eskimo-3 kids won the Gold Award for the best Omega-3 product on the market for children at The National Parenting Products awards last month.
Omega-3 fatty acids are the most critical building blocks of the brain; they are considered essential and must be obtained through diet or supplementation. Without these important fats, it can become difficult for children to concentrate, learn new information, and balance their moods properly. Since most children do not eat oily fish on a regular basis, omega-3s are in short supply during the most critical stages of brain development. Eskimo-3 Kids has been specifically formulated for their needs, providing ideal support for their health and helping to achieve full potential at school.
After researching Omegas because of my own journey with depression and anxiety, one of my all time favourite books is “They are what you feed them” by Alex Richardson. This book discusses how dietary changes can improve behavior, learning and mood. She talks about making the best choices for your children with particular attention paid to Omegas. You can buy her book here FAB RESEARCH and for further research on this topic check out FUTURE OF FOOD
Both James and I take Eskimo Omegas daily because of their quality and effectiveness. I have been giving it to James since he was a baby but if you are struggling to get your kids to take it here’s and article I wrote about sneaking it into their food: 11 simple ways to disguise omegas in your kids food
I was delighted when this testimonial for Eskimo came through and this is not the first time I have heard this:
“Sabrina Leeper – My 12yr old son has Asperger’s, ADHD, add and dyspraxia. I started him on Eskimo-3 at the end of June and by the second week I really noticed a difference in his behaviour and concentration. This is the first year since he started school that he went back without a fuss and is settling really well. Handwriting has improved greatly and he will go to the homework club this year too. He’s also more relaxed with other children so for the first time ever he has friends over after school. Highly recommend these for children. Thank you :)”
HERE’S 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE ESKIMO-3 KIDS:
- Nutritional support for child’s development – Children need Omega 3 for every stage of their development. It boosts their brains, strengthens their immune systems and lifts their mood. It is also claimed to improve behaviour, reduce anxiety and helps to improve language. Eskimo-3 Kids features the same pure omega-3 fish oil as Eskimo-3, together with seed oils rich in omega-6 and Omega-9, often lacking in children under 12 years. Eskimo-3 Kids also contains 100% RDA Vitamin D, which is essential for normal growth and healthy bone development in children and also helps support immunity
- Trusted by Parents and Professionals – After rigorous testing and research, parents chose Eskimo-3 Kids as their preferred omega-3 supplement for children.
- Scientifically Proven – Children who took Eskimo-3 Kids daily for 4 months reported 58% improvement memory, 70% improvement in math’s and 60-70% reduction in common ailments such as eczema, dry skin, upper airway infections and recurrent colds.
- Unrivalled freshness – Eskimo-3 products are unrivalled for purity, freshness and stability in many 3rd party independent purity and stability studies.
- Delicious – Eskimo-3 Kids is available in two flavours – Tutti Frutti and Orange flavour. Most children enjoy taking the oil off the spoon – James loves the orange flavour and often asks for more. Don’t worry if your child is sensitive to tastes, you can easily hide the orange flavour in many foods – again check out this blog post linked above.
Eskimo-3 Kids is available in two delicious flavours – Tutti-Frutti or Orange. More information – www.eskimo3.ie or drop into your local health store. Eskimo-3 Kids to suitable 1-12 years, while Eskimo-3 or Eskimo Brain 3.6.9 is suitable from 12+