Experts in female health, Wild Nutrition, have proudly sponsored The Full 360 Series 2018. To celebrate you now have the chance to win a hamper full of Food-Grown supplements worth £106.50!
Wild Nutrition Founder and practicing nutritional therapist, Henrietta Norton BSc Dip NT, has personally formulated every product to provide truly holistic and bespoke supplement formulations, helping you on your journey to natural 360 self-care.
The hamper includes:
– Food-Grown Total Cleanse Complex
Uniquely formulated for women, a complex of Food-Grownvitamins and minerals, whole–food nutrients, amino acids and herbs.
– Food-Grown B Complex Plus
For all the family, a unique complex of Food-GrownB vitamins, minerals, CoEnzyme Q10 and our hero ingredient Organic Ashwagandha for busy people and ‘weathering’ life’s challenges.
– Food-Grown Balance Multi Nutrient
Supporting the transition to a sustainable pace of healthy living.
– Food-Grown KSM-66 Ashwagandha Plus
Ashwagandha provides 500mg of ashwagandha root with Food-GrownMagnesium to support the body through challenging times.
To enter this competition please visit our Facebook page and follow the instructions from the related post.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland and aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected with the promotion
- No purchase necessary
Method of entry
- The opening date is the 12th of January 2018 and the closing date is 13th of January 2018. To enter, visit the Facebook post and follow instructions
- Each contestant is only eligible to win one prize
- Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the entry sites. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this prize promotion. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited
- Entrants must not use multiple accounts to enter. Entries made by entrants using multiple accounts will be declared invalid and will be disqualified from this prize promotion
- The Promoter will use each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent because of any technical or other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted
- This is a prize draw for the Wild Nutrition Hamper
- The prize is as stated, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
- Should an original prize, or any part of it, become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value
- The prize promotion will be carried out on the 12th January.
- The prize-winner will be drawn at random from all valid, completed entries
- The prize-winner will be notified via Facebook within two days of the prize promotion and asked to provide their name, complete address, date of birth and email address
- Should a prize-winner be unobtainable within 24 hours the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to another entrant
- The result of the prize promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
- b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
- c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limit the Promoter’s (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity
- Where the Promoter is unable to satisfy certain terms and conditions of this promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Promoter may modify such terms accordingly or, if necessary, suspend or discontinue the promotion
- By entering the prize promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and also agree to participate in any post-event publicity
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants agree that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook, Instagram and Twitter bear no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Ireland and you irrevocably agree that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction
- Promoters: Tinky Tock productions Ltd & Wild Nutrition Ltd