Probiotics are the superhero of the gut world! With the increased focus on their benefits Probiotics have become one of the biggest trends today
Why? A probiotic deficiency may very well be a root cause of digestive, physical or even mental health illness. Probiotics aka “friendly bacteria” have become an easy and effective way for us to look after our digestion, boost our immunity and maintain and promote overall wellbeing hence probiotic supplementation can yield massive benefits to many individuals.
The vast range of products available on the market today can cause confusion if the consumer does not know what they are looking for. Not all probiotics are created equal and not all probiotics do the same thing.
Launching three new products Irish company Pharmed introduce the MyPro range delivering the next generation of probiotic interventions, one specifically for new babies, one for people with iron deficiency or for improved iron uptake such as women of childbearing age, pregnant women, children and adolescents, people with gluten intolerance and gastrointestinal diseases, vegetarians, athletes, elderly people and those using medications containing aspirin. The final product being launched resulting from years of clinical research is a high strength formulation of varied probiotic strains clinically proven to reach the gut alive and assist in promoting a healthy microbiome and digestive system for all the family.
The Billions Myth: Quality (strength) is much more important than quantity
The Cure all Myth: Different probiotics do different things
The Antibiotics Myth: Certain strains can reach the gut alive during the use of antibiotics
The Numbers Myth: Single strains are more specific
The Food Myth: Certain strains have specific health benefits not found in fermented foods
The Fridge Myth: The storage method does not indicate superior quality
• 1 in 3 women need more iron in their diet
• Other groups at risk of iron deficiency include Vegetarians, Athletes, elderly people, people with gluten intolerance, People with gastrointestinal diseases, Women of child bearing age, etc.
• 50% of pregnant women are estimated to be anaemia globally (World Health Organisation )
• A probiotic deficiency may be a root of some mental health illnesses
• Up to 80% of women taking global iron supplements experience adverse effects
• 95% of the iron in a traditional iron supplement is not absorbed
MyPro Iro-Sorb is specifically targeted at people who are Iron deficient. It offers a natural way to increase Iron absorption through dietary intake. Its patented strain of probiotic, LP299V is clinically proven to facilitate this mechanism of natural absorption.
Iro-Sorb also contains added Vitamin C which further enhances Iron absorption as well as containing a folic acid booster. It is suitable for teenagers, men & women to take before, during and after pregnancy and due to its low Iron content (15% RDA) significantly reduces the possibility of side effects.
“Probiotics are live micro-organisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host” World Health Organisation
1. MyPro Colicare – clinically documented to improve the early childhood symptoms of infant colic and to promote a healthy digestive system for your baby
2. MyPro Forte – a food supplement resulting from years of clinical research surrounding probiotics. The high strength formulation of its varied probiotic strains are clinically proven to reach the gut alive and assist in promoting a healthy microbiome and digestive system for all the family.